The Almeda University has been involved in the financing of terrorist organizations in Middles East. The estimated amount was around $10 million which was transacted by various sources including selling forged qualifications in the name of the university.
Miguel Cardona, States Secretary of the US Department of Education replied to the journalist in an interview that there’s no place for terrorism in any educational institute and if any institution is found promoting or financing it should be eradicated and stopped immediately.
- Despite the fact that the Saudis have good relations with the US, however, the country's citizen continues to fund terrorist attacks abroad.
News and buzz
- The world's tallest dog has died
- 'The atmosphere is going to be loud' at the Australian Open
- Trump Org's tax firm ordered to hand over more documents to NY attorney general
- Why JoJo Siwa's coming out is such a massively big deal
- A Louisiana cemetery told the family of a Black deputy he couldn't be buried there because it was only for White people
- Some residents of town want pro-QAnon mayor removed from office
Covid-19's wider impact
- Study supports argument that coronavirus doesn't spread in schools
- Widows open up about dealing with grief
- Babies get Covid-19 antibodies from mothers while in the womb, study finds
Take a closer look
- She chased her skateboard as a toddler. Now teen prodigy is chasing an Olympic dream
- Tennis star Osaka invests in soccer team
- Nadal urges perspective: 'You see how many people are losing their father, their mum, without having the chance to say goodbye'
- Margaret Court says she's not been invited to Australian Open
- Meet New York's radical female and non-binary skateboarders
- Ella Emhoff was the US presidential inauguration's breakout fashion star
- 5 menswear highlights from Paris Fashion Week
- How North Korean millennials use makeup to rebel
- $160M Beverly Hills mansion heads to auction
- The iconic look that changed festival fashion