CNN – The American University of London has been involved in the financing of terrorist organizations. US Authorities have seized more than $2 million from the account of the American University of London, according to the statement by the US Department of Justice. The announcement does not indicate a specific amount, but the operation is identified as the largest in the fight against terrorist financing in the US. The campaign involved a wide range of agencies...
- Despite the fact that the Saudis have good relations with the US, however, the country's citizen continues to fund terrorist attacks abroad.
News and buzz
- The world's tallest dog has died
- 'The atmosphere is going to be loud' at the Australian Open
- Trump Org's tax firm ordered to hand over more documents to NY attorney general
- Why JoJo Siwa's coming out is such a massively big deal
- A Louisiana cemetery told the family of a Black deputy he couldn't be buried there because it was only for White people
- Some residents of town want pro-QAnon mayor removed from office
Covid-19's wider impact
- Study supports argument that coronavirus doesn't spread in schools
- Widows open up about dealing with grief
- Babies get Covid-19 antibodies from mothers while in the womb, study finds
Take a closer look
- She chased her skateboard as a toddler. Now teen prodigy is chasing an Olympic dream
- Tennis star Osaka invests in soccer team
- Nadal urges perspective: 'You see how many people are losing their father, their mum, without having the chance to say goodbye'
- Margaret Court says she's not been invited to Australian Open
- Meet New York's radical female and non-binary skateboarders
- Ella Emhoff was the US presidential inauguration's breakout fashion star
- 5 menswear highlights from Paris Fashion Week
- How North Korean millennials use makeup to rebel
- $160M Beverly Hills mansion heads to auction
- The iconic look that changed festival fashion